Dr. Royal Rife

1888 - 1971

Dr. Royal Rife was a genius in the field of microscopy. His invention of a complex microscope utilizing quartz crystals allowed for the first time, a magnification of 60,000 x. This amazing breakthrough instrument, provided the first observation of living viruses.

From about 1928 till the mid 1960’s, Dr. Royal Rife and his many friends and followers developed and completed a basic system of electro-medical treatment and therapy. It was different from all others because it was much more predictable using even the most rudimentary frequency schedule of only a few target oscillation rates.

Dr. Royal Rife And His Treatments

Dr. Royal Rife was presented in 1934 with a number of human test subjects at a hospital in Pasedena County. Each patient was considered terminal. Doctors for these patients had abandoned all hope and believed no other treatments remained.

A special committee of research pathologists and oncologists from the University of Southern California would supervise treatment by Dr. Rife. The patients were brought to Dr. Rife’s laboratory in San Diego to begin treatment.

The committee would observe and document each patient over a three month period. They began to report fantastic results towards the end of the experiment. 86.5% of the patients were now free from terminal illness. The other 13.5% of subjects received additional powerful treatments for another month before being declared free from their illnesses. In short, Dr. Rife had a device that was 100% effective.

Fast Forward To Today

After many hundreds of thousands of personal experiments, it is now recognized more or less everywhere in the world as being a valid method of treatment and a great stand-alone home remedy. The many experimenters with the therapy over the last 83 years have often reported enhanced effectiveness and predictability of a vast number of existing and traditional therapies.

Today’s technology, via JWLABS, offers hand tuned frequency titles which contain thousands of applications and trillions of frequencies. This highly refined tuning, composed by an expert, is now ready-at-hand for the modern user.

Dr. Royal Rife